Possible Bug

Is something not working like it should? Let us know.

2020-04-02 11:44:45

Hi all - dunno if anyone else has experienced this, but since the recent update the 'show original' button in the Colour Adjustments panel is a bit laggy.

After applying some edits to a few images, I always like to compare with original but since the update which I downloaded yesterday, clicking on the 'show original' button the image lags and stutters.

Anyone else, or just me?

2020-04-02 15:44:42

Yep, noticed it too, as have the devs — we'll get to fixing it, thanks for taking the time to let us know! :pray:

2020-05-19 08:16:10

Hi Andrius

Has this bug been addressed yet? I'm still experiencing it from time to time and willing to accept that it could just be my Mac/hardware that's somehow causing it, but thought I would ask anyway.

Cheers

2020-05-21 15:23:22

Not yet, but it is a reproducible bug on our end too, so it's not just you. At first, it appeared to be a relatively simple one but, unfortunately, it looks like the solution isn't quite as straightforward as we thought. After the next round of major updates, we're planning to spend some time improving overall performance so a solution to this might have to wait until then.

2020-05-21 15:31:30

by Andrius 2020-05-21 15:25:12 Not yet, but it is a reproducible bug on our end too, so it's not just you. At first, it appeared to be a relatively simple one but, unfortunately, it looks like the solution isn't quite as straightforward as we thought. After the next round of major updates, we're planning to spend some time improving overall performance so a solution to this might have to wait until then.
OK dokey, all good. Thanks Andrius.