Copy & Paste bug ?

Is something not working like it should? Let us know.

2019-02-17 17:06:31

I recently had a problem with copy and paste where I had ⌘X a portion of Sky and ⌘V to create a new Layer, but instead of pasting it back into the same location, it put the new layer into the center of the canvas. But I could not duplicate it when I was doing this submission; for the time being I will call it a "operator error" until it happens again.

2019-02-18 09:48:24

Yeah, I don't doubt that this could easily have been a bug of one kind or another, but when it's a rare issue, the lack of reproducible steps makes it really tricky for us to do something about it. But I still appreciate the bug report and we'll make sure to keep an eye out for any similar issues!

2019-02-20 16:51:25

I was able to duplicate this bug on an image, and made a video of the process. But the upload site I have used in the past fails me.

The image will go here: Image but the movie will not load here. (or at least its not visible here)

Basically I quick selected the blue portions of the image, ⌘X to delete, ⌘D to deselect, and ⌘V and it pastes the new layer in the middle of the image.

2019-02-20 17:02:53

Heres the result: Image

2019-02-22 13:30:09

Could you upload the video to http://upload.pixelmator.com and email the link generated on that page to our support@pixelmator.com address?