3d perspective

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2021-06-01 14:19:00

Hi, I am look for making a text or photo wrap around a sphere or any shape to make a 3d perspective. Thank you.

2021-06-03 12:01:31

Pixelmator Pro doesn't really offer tools for 3D editing/modeling as such, so it would have to be manual work, mainly. To transform the text, you can convert it into shape, then use this tutorial here as a basis for creating the 3D look itself.

2021-06-04 01:18:06

Can you please point me to where I can find how to convert text into shape? By the way, what's the difference between converting into shape and converting into pixels? ie what modifications can you do to either one of them after conversion?

2021-06-08 07:57:01

by Loongshifu Yeong 2021-06-03 22:18:06 Can you please point me to where I can find how to convert text into shape? By the way, what's the difference between converting into shape and converting into pixels? ie what modifications can you do to either one of them after conversion?
Sure! You can see Convert text into a shape or pixel layer in the Pixelmator Pro user guide to learn more about converting text into pixel layers or shapes. Feel free to let me know in case you have any further questions. :)