Improve forum search

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2021-03-29 10:05:01

Not directly related to the app, but anyway: I can't seem to find out how to track my own posts in this forum or to manage notifications on threads I would like to follow or previously followed. That makes usage of the forum difficult and is quite different from what you find with other forum software.

2021-03-31 11:01:22

Hey, all feedback is welcome! :) The "Follow Thread" button next to the topic title should keep you up to date with all new posts added. The update notifications are sent to the email address you used to sign up for the Pixelmator community forum. If you aren't receiving any emails, try checking the Spam folder where they can sometimes be sorted to.

2021-04-01 07:40:31

Hi Aurelija, thanks for your reply. Sure, I can follow a topic, that’s not too difficult … However, there seems to be no way to manage your subscription, choose how often you will receive updates, bookmark a topic etc. These are features I would like to see.

2021-04-02 09:14:17

Makes sense. Probably not a change we'll be making immediately but more customization options is definitely something we'd like to consider for the longer-term future.

2023-03-06 15:46:21

I would like to see this added as well. For example... if I ask a question, and then 15 min. later, I'd like to add an update to the question, right now, I have no way of finding my old question(s). Unless I am missing something.