Keyframe/Timeline feature

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2021-02-07 18:24:45

Been using Pixelmator Pro since it came out, pretty amazing app intuitive and different from others! (Congrats on it and keep the good job), I know the emphasis now is image post production/creation, but it could be a helpful tool adding keyframes for certain settings and/or a Timeline animation tab, still could be made by exporting png's and passing it to any video editor/ or Photoshop, but integrated on the app it could save some time and give more tools for content creators, I think Pixelmator Pro is giving a fresh look to post production in general and will continue to get bigger even with motion graphics someday and more. Until then, I will continue to recommend this amazing jewel of a program that have opened my mind.

Thanks!

2021-02-09 08:37:56

Thanks so much for the kind words. We'll do our best to keep at it! :wink: Timeline is a cool feature for sure, but as far as I know, it's not really in our plans for Pixelmator Pro. We haven't completely ruled it out completely either but at least for now, our primary focus is on making Pixelmator Pro the best image editor it can be.