PSD FILES TEMPLATES

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2021-01-17 12:08:43

Hello, i have Pixelmator Pro and i just bought some template flyers with text and some shapes like, square shapes and round shapes. Well, i noticed when i download the right font and do can edit text, but i have no idea how can i add a personal photo inside of the shapes that the templates has, specially the round ones.

This is one of the templates and examples, i was wondering if i can sort of a drop the photo inside any shapes and the photos will auto shape accordingly to the shape ?

2021-01-17 12:23:54

I have found a way to add mask, and choose mask, but now the photo is not on original color, but it does follow the color of the whole background, how can i keep the original color ?

2021-01-17 13:28:18

Can find a way to change the colors of the photos....

2021-01-20 07:43:50

Hi Armenio. It looks like the image layer or the layer mask itself is semi-transparent. I'd try checking if the opacity of the image layer is 100% (with blending set to "Normal") and if the layer mask applied is completely white. Also, besides using layer masks, you can quickly fill a shape with a pattern or an image using the Fill effects under Format > Effects > Fill or use Clipping Masks.