Please add batch import of Album

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2021-01-06 13:21:32

Hi, I am new user for Pixelmator Pro. Instead of importing 1 photo at a time, can you please allow us to import a whole album? As this would definitely speed up my selection of Raw photos to edit. It's very tedious to toggle between my Macbook folder to select individual photos to upload to Pixelmator.

Also could I fix a filename suffix whenever I export/save my Raw Edits? I believe these are requests had been asked many times before, would love to see it incorporated and allow photographers to have a smoother workflow. Thank you.

2021-01-08 15:24:44

Hey there, it sounds like you're looking for more of a photography-oriented workflow – Pixelmator Pro is a layer-based editor, so the workflow is designed around that. You could, in theory, open multiple images in the app in separate tabs using drag and drop or add them as individual layers, but a 'film-strip' style UI wouldn't make sense for an app like Pixelmator Pro. However, we do plan to create a version of Pixelmator Photo for Mac, and that kind of UI would be much more at home there. We'll keep the idea in mind!

2021-01-08 15:46:20

Thank you Andrius, I hope the Pixelmator Photo could be integrated into Pixelmator Pro as I just purchased the App mainly to edit Raw Photos.