Timeline which can be exported to video, gif

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2019-08-13 11:16:06

I currently use Sketch for prototyping and using the Anime Timeline plugin I can animate the storyboard very easily. It will be pretty sweet if a similar functionality is added to Pixelmator Pro :)

Thanks

2019-08-13 17:16:05

Hey there, thanks for the feature request! This would be a pretty significant thing to add and, while it does sound pretty great, features like this aren't really our focus at this point in time. Similar things have been requested before, though, so it's something we have considered and we haven't completely ruled it out for the future. :ok_hand:

2020-11-12 04:52:35

November 2020 here and I will still throw my support behind Pixelmator with Timeline! With virtual meetings so prevalent during COVID, quick screen record GIFs help a ton when trying to give remote instructions in an email or Slack and post a lot quicker than uploading a video. Being able to add illustrations and graphics in Pixelmator to thee GIF would be awesome.

2020-11-20 12:54:41

I hear ya, Christopher! Again, very cool feature, I like it, but the focus is elsewhere for now. We do genuinely appreciate these reminders and discussion, though!