Vector tool improvements

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2019-06-21 16:59:39

There are very few options for pen and line stroke settings. Only 3 types of lines. it would be much more, but it would be better if you could define your own. The front / end of the line should also be individually adjustable, arrows, circles, etc ... but it would be better to use it in editable or custom shapes.

The line thickness would also be very good to dynamically adjust using curves like other vector programs.

2019-06-27 14:20:21

Some of the things you mentioned certainly would suit Pixelmator Pro but certain others would be more suited to a Vectormator app. Maybe someday... As for Pixelmator Pro vector improvements in general, we've certainly been considering them and have some concrete ideas for what we want to address.

2019-07-06 08:03:52

I would also be very pleased with this development.
Can Be Used For Professional Vector And Raster In A Program. All my dreams are such a solution.
If you could even work on it with engineering precision, as with simpler CAD programs, it would be a huge sensation.

Often I make sketches, architectural designs, it would be good to solve a program quickly.