"Style" on groups..

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2019-02-19 14:56:21

Hello! It would be absolutely amazing if you could add "styles" to groups, I often work with groups instead of merging them to a picture, so if I could add strokes or shadow on the fly it would be really useful.

Im currently working on a billboard for a restaurant, and I made a little sign (in the sign lol) for their taco buffé, I want shadow so It would be great If I could just add it at this stage.

2019-02-19 14:59:33

2019-02-19 16:34:29

Most of the layer styles aren't an issue, which the exception of strokes — they're very computationally intensive and applying them nondestructively to groups would be a big hit for performance. So if we do add this (and we've actually considered it), it would be without the stroke layer style, at least for now. But we'll keep this in mind!

2019-02-20 07:45:05

by Andrius Most of the layer styles aren't an issue, which the exception of strokes — they're very computationally intensive and applying them nondestructively to groups would be a big hit for performance. So if we do add this (and we've actually considered it), it would be without the stroke layer style, at least for now. But we'll keep this in mind!
That would be amazing! Just be able to add shadow would be amazing! 😊