Squared stroke border?

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2019-01-27 20:02:41

When adding a stroke to a rectangle the corners are rounded. Can we have an option for square corners? Similarly, a thick line has rounded ends. Can they be squared?

2019-01-28 10:27:21

For now, strokes cannot be squared but with a rectangle shape, you can set the stroke position to Inside and it will give you basically the same result visually.

2021-02-02 16:24:39

I have the same issue.
When trying your advise, I couldn't see any difference... (see print screen)

Pls make it possible to adjust the end of a stroke !

2021-02-02 17:32:14

Sharp edges are planned for the next batch of vector-related improvements. In the meantime, if you'll be exporting your image to SVG, you should be able to specify the stroke type manually by changing the stroke-linecap ="round" attribute to stroke-linecap ="square".

2022-11-15 13:58:51

Hi Aurelia, when is it planned the next batch of vector related improvements ?

2022-11-18 18:01:17

by Aurelija Sharp edges are planned for the next batch of vector-related improvements. In the meantime, if you'll be exporting your image to SVG, you should be able to specify the stroke type manually by changing the stroke-linecap ="round" attribute to stroke-linecap ="square".
I found it interesting that I could edit the SVG exported, changing "round" to "square" very successfully. Then I tried to import back to Pro and it had rounded the corners. Disappointing.

2022-12-02 18:13:44

Any update when this feature will be available?