User Interface

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2018-09-21 22:06:12

Please change or provide option for the UI background color. It's very difficult for me to see rulers, text, etc. with the black background.

2018-09-23 08:51:44

It looks like they implement a silver theme in the 1.2 release... a sneak peak vid is available online

https://twitter.com/pixelmator/status/1 ... 6957943808

2018-10-02 19:59:02

I really like the way Mojave has changed the way window borders are styled. There's a hairline black line around the outside with a slightly thicker grey line inside it. The grey line is ever-so-slightly lighter if the window has focus. It's subtle, but I think it has really made windows 'pop', particularly for dark on dark windows where the window-shadow isn't visible. Has anyone else noticed this?

2018-10-19 04:33:56

Please let non-Mojave users change from dark to light mode. I only have 8gb of ram so I'm not going to use Mojave until I can upgrade my computer. In the meantime the dark is difficult to see, especially for an older guy like myself with less than perfect vision.

2018-10-19 10:40:09

Not that you should necessarily listen to me, but 8GB seems like an OK amount and RAM isn't necessarily all that important here (at least not as important as the GPU) — what exactly is your Mac model? In terms of stability, macOS Mojave was probably the most bug-free macOS update we've ever had to add compatibility for. Again, this is obviously a decision for you to make, but personally, I'm all on board the Mojave train.

2018-10-19 15:49:21

My initial reaction to the white, is that it's the same as black. Surely there are options that are not as stark?