Slit screen for 2 Pixelmator Pro pics

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2018-02-09 17:34:08

I am very happy with P Pro and Split screen works well with two separate apps like safari and Pixelmator Pro but it does not work with 2 Pixelmator Pro windows although Preview supports 2 Preview windows side by side. It would be great to see a separate format pic against the previous one. Like test.jpg versus test.png for example.

2018-02-09 18:26:13

You are so right. This doesn't work yet. Thanks for pointing this out and the team will make it a feature request. Of course it is a great addition to be able to have two Pixelmator Pro documents side by side.

2018-02-09 20:10:42

Thank you Sebastiaan for listening

2020-08-05 21:27:18

Any chance to see this feature implemented? Not only its not possible to have two Pixelmator Pro windows side by side, but other apps like Preview do not work as well.

It makes it quite hard to work with some reference.

2020-08-12 12:58:52

As far as I can see, this should be working — I can both put two Pixelmator Pro windows in Split View and I can also use Preview and Pixelmator Pro in Split View. But I am currently using a 5K iMac, so I wonder if that might have something to do with it. Could you let me know what your Mac specs are and what's your version of macOS?