ML Super Resolution

Talk about Pixelmator Pro, share tips & tricks, tutorials, and other resources.

2022-01-11 20:35:57

Hello ! I observe that when reducing the size of the image (for example 4000Wx3000H pix to 800 pixs W) Pixelmator Pro offers to compare the results in a small window but so small that it does not seem very useful and then happens that if you want to enlarge it through the magnifying glass to observe final details it closes. So it prevents the desired goal. Tks in advance for comment.

2022-01-11 20:44:11

You can still zoom in with the Zoom tool on the top left of the Pixelmator Pro window or with alt+scrollwheel or the trackpad equivalent I guess.

2022-01-11 21:32:00

Hola EllenM, My Apple mouse don't has scrollwheel but it gives the desired response clicking right. Tks for yr info.

2022-01-11 22:12:02

Cool.

2022-01-12 09:30:11

by Yelmo Hello ! I observe that when reducing the size of the image (for example 4000Wx3000H pix to 800 pixs W) Pixelmator Pro offers to compare the results in a small window but so small that it does not seem very useful and then happens that if you want to enlarge it through the magnifying glass to observe final details it closes. So it prevents the desired goal. Tks in advance for comment.
Even quicker — if you're running macOS Big Sur or later — would be double-clicking the Zoom slider in the toolbar. It will automatically zoom the image to fit the document window.
If you don't see the slider, you can Control-click the toolbar and add it from the list of available items.