Thanks from users of motion

Talk about Pixelmator Pro, share tips & tricks, tutorials, and other resources.

2022-01-11 15:56:48

I am a user of affinity designer and affinity photo. I just bought pixelmator pro these days, because you guys have done something that moved me a lot, that is, support motion! ! You guys are currently the only company that supports outputting motion format, which saves me some time at work (drawing in motion is very painful), I often need to use affinity designer to draw with vector and then output tocpng, now I can directly move the things of affinity designer to pixelmator pro through svg (there will be a little problem when moving to pixelmator pro, but I can accept it) .Now your team have saved me some tedious time to output png, I hope pixelmator pro can continue to strengthen your own vector function and convert it into motion format ( Yes! It's your own vector, I won't deliberately compare other software with pixelmator pro😃) , and become the backing for us motion users. thank you all!謝謝你們💗💗

2022-01-12 10:44:37

Thanks for the feedback HONG! It's good to know this addition to Pixelmator Pro is really something Motion users can take advantage of. :raised_hands: As for SVG handling — if you notice any issues when importing or exporting, we're always waiting for SVG submissions at support@pixelmator.com. If it's something we can fix, we'll be more than happy to do it!