Copy Merged to Web?

Talk about Pixelmator Pro, share tips & tricks, tutorials, and other resources.

2021-07-30 13:12:09

• To use Copy Merged, press the Option-Shift-Command-C keyboard shortcut or reveal the command in the Edit menu by pressing and holding the Option and Shift keys.
The function works fine with the native Notes app.
But when I'm trying to paste a copied image from clipboard to the web (Jira, for example) nothing happens.

https://youtu.be/bov7pj8G8qA

2021-08-19 13:42:05

Hi! Have you had the chance to test if pasting from Clipboard works with other apps, say, Photos or Preview?

2021-08-20 06:50:14

by Aurelija Hi! Have you had the chance to test if pasting from Clipboard works with other apps, say, Photos or Preview?
Why should I do it? I want to paste from Pixelmator to Web.
When I pasted it to finder I saw that it has .tiff extension which as I know not supported on the web.

2021-08-24 11:35:14

Gotcha. Just wanted to make sure there are no technical issues with posting things from Clipboard. If the issue is with the file format itself, you can try taking screenshots instead. Screenshots can be saved directly to Clipboard and there are Terminal flags you can use to change the file format used for screenshots.

2023-03-06 00:56:30

Unfortunately, the screenshot tool is a very slow and imprecise way of exporting, depending on your document scale, the area you pick, etc. Any chance we can get "Export to Web" but to clipboard instead?

2023-04-29 18:18:44

Agree with Jim -having to drag a screenshot around the picture is imprecise at *best*, not to mention having to deal with current zoom of the document, and any scaling issues that might arise from Retina type screens, etc.

Linking this to the related issue (adding support for Copy Merged):
viewtopic.php?p=72320#p72320