Color Selecting with Paintbrush

Talk about Pixelmator Pro, share tips & tricks, tutorials, and other resources.

2021-04-29 19:45:06

I submitted this to support, but the response email linked to the forum. Perhaps someone has some advice on my workflow, or can verify the oddities with selecting colors with the paintbrush. I made a video showing the issue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pMC_hgcFgU

2021-04-29 19:48:08

Also, I see this is probably not the correct forum to post this in -- but I can't seem to delete a post, so here it sits. :)

2021-04-30 10:09:36

I submitted this to support, but the response email linked to the forum.
That's the automatic reply we send out to anyone that reaches out to us. It's not uncommon, though, for the questions to have already been answered in one of the forum threads. :)
Also, I see this is probably not the correct forum to post this in -- but I can't seem to delete a post, so here it sits. 🙂
No worries, I've moved the topic to the general Pixelmator Pro forum. :wink: I think we've communicated about this via email already but if anyone else with a similar issue comes across this post, I'd suggest updating Pixelmator Pro to its last available version and the latest version of macOS. In my testing, I was no longer able to reproduce this issue using Pixelmator Pro 2.0.8.