Introducing Pixelmator Pro Ninja - a fan website

Talk about Pixelmator Pro, share tips & tricks, tutorials, and other resources.

2021-04-05 17:19:43

Hi,

I'm excited to share a small website I created to promote Pixelmator Pro. Here goes:

https://pixelmator.ninja/

---

My motivation:

* I want to help Pixelmator Pro get the fame it deserves by sharing my knowledge and experience. True, I don't have much experience with PP itself :-) But I've been drawing art in Photoshop for ~20 years, and I'm committed to switch to PP entirely :-)

* there are 2 main use cases for PP: photo editing and digital illustration (more interesting for me personally). I think there have been not enough PP tutorials aimed at illustrators.

* at some point, I browsed this forum entirely - I found many helpful things (scripts expecially) but the information was not organized properly. I know this is not easy task - and I decided to come up with my own solution.

* I simply love doing side projects, all by myself.

Anyhow, I hope you will find Ninja website useful! Please subscribe (on bottom of each page) or follow a social media of your choice (also on bottom of each page).

And of course, any feedback is more than welcome! Here or email me at vladstudio@gmail.com.

Thanks!

2021-04-06 08:49:05

Ooooh, that's super cool, Vlad! It's really great to see the community growing little by little and it's so great to have you here. Thanks for sharing! :raised_hands:

2021-04-07 06:57:12

Nice looks great