Stand alone Tool Bars?

Talk about Pixelmator Pro, share tips & tricks, tutorials, and other resources.

2020-11-24 21:19:46

I’m just getting back into vintage photo restoration… 1890’s 1920’s thru 1950’s mostly.

I’m finding it a bit difficult to figure of where some of the restoration tools reside and which might be better for this or that. The repair tool eg. works remarkably well ‘removing’ LARGE objects. BUT repairing torn faces it’s not quite there..

Have I missed where you might be able to open an image in a new window ….and see the repairs appear as you work zoomed in on the original? Did that make sense?

The ML stuff is confusing.(I’m OLD) I find it in different locations and it doesn’t act the same in all locations. Understand? That said without really knowing what I’m doing I’ve had some remarkable results applying the ML and then do some repairs etc. More ‘information’ better results I guess is what it boils down to.

What I really miss however is the ability to break away any of the tool bars so they stand alone.

I use dual monitors. If I cannot have all the tools on the 2nd monitor leaving the 4K with nothing but the image I’m working on… I find that VERY VERY frustrating. My 2nd monitor is rendered useless… and let’’s face it…. It’s all about available real estate.

ThangQ. CliveK