Photoshop auto align layers

Talk about Pixelmator Pro, share tips & tricks, tutorials, and other resources.

2019-11-06 08:47:56

Photoshop auto align layers, is it sutch function in Pixelmator Pro?

What i what to do is.
From a bunch of exposures, use the small differences from each picturer to increasing resolution.

Like this
https://petapixel.com/2015/02/21/a-prac ... photoshop/

Or is it another way with Pixelmator Pro.

2019-11-06 16:48:12

There currently isn't a feature like this in Pixelmator Pro but that's a very cool technique! We'll think about it. :wink:

2019-11-06 18:33:58

Please think quick – monday perhaps :green_heart:

2020-04-09 07:33:53

Hi Andrius

Is an auto-align feature something that you guys are thinking seriously about adding? Bit of a game changer if you can consider it?

2020-04-09 10:31:29

by ne100 2019-11-06 18:33:58 Please think quick – monday perhaps :green_heart:
😂

2020-04-09 12:18:27

by bogheadben 2020-04-09 07:33:53 Hi Andrius

Is an auto-align feature something that you guys are thinking seriously about adding? Bit of a game changer if you can consider it?
With features that aren't actively being worked on or aren't planned for one of the next few major updates, it's always difficult to say exactly how seriously we're considering adding them. This would probably fall under the 'nice to have at some point' category rather than the 'likely to be added in the next 6-12 months' category. But after the next few rounds of updates, we might say, "Hmm, maybe we should focus on adding some new features for photographers," and this might get prioritized. So, that's my non-answer to your question. :smile:

2020-04-09 13:12:55

by Andrius 2020-04-09 12:20:14
With features that aren't actively being worked on or aren't planned for one of the next few major updates, it's always difficult to say exactly how seriously we're considering adding them. This would probably fall under the 'nice to have at some point' category rather than the 'likely to be added in the next 6-12 months' category. But after the next few rounds of updates, we might say, "Hmm, maybe we should focus on adding some new features for photographers," and this might get prioritized. So, that's my non-answer to your question. :smile:
Fair enough. As a tool for editing photos, PP meets my immediate needs. The auto-align is a great feature that PS has and is very useful if photo stacking is your thing to get sharp images. Having taken a ton of photos in the last three weeks and trying out different techniques in editing I have to admit that for me this would be a great feature and a real benefit as I progress on my new 'journey'.