Creating images in a shape

Talk about Pixelmator Pro, share tips & tricks, tutorials, and other resources.

2018-04-29 10:47:48

Hi! I am from Russia, so I can describe the situation is not very correct. In advance pardon.
I am using Pixelmator Pro 1.0.4 and cannot find the option to create a shape from an image. In Pixelmator 3.7 I used "color selection" or "quick selection" and click "convert to shapes". I've tried many ways but no progress.

ImageImage

2018-04-29 12:19:33

Hi Maks!

Your English is very good, don't worry.

I believe that Pixelmator Pro has been launched very early with features being added with every release. The latest version is 1.0.9 and doesn't yet include Convert Selection into Shape. I'm hoping that it is added soon.

I'd recommend updating your version frequently so that you get these features as soon as they are added.

All the best.

- Stef.

2018-04-29 21:15:32

by st3f 2018-04-29 12:19:33 Hi Maks!

Your English is very good, don't worry.

I believe that Pixelmator Pro has been launched very early with features being added with every release. The latest version is 1.0.9 and doesn't yet include . I'm hoping that it is added soon.

I'd recommend updating your version frequently so that you get these features as soon as they are added.

All the best.

- Stef.
Thank You Stef!This version of the program really works better. I'll wait for updates.

2018-04-30 13:54:06

Not sure if this helps, but if you convert the selection into a shape in the original Pixelmator, you can drag the shape from the Shapes palette onto your desktop to export it, then drop it into the Pixelmator Pro Shapes palette to add it and use it in Pixelmator Pro.