Subscribe to the Pixelmator Newsletter

Discuss the latest Pixelmator news.

2015-01-08 15:25:13

Hello all!

We have a very sweet announcement today! Pixelmator Newsletter is on its way. You can subscribe now to be the first to learn all the ins and outs of Pixelmator and image editing.

You’ll get fresh and up-to-date tutorials with clear and easy-to-follow instructions right in your inbox. Also, you’ll learn just how easy and fun it is to do things like remove image background, change colors, erase parts of an image, combine several images into one, and so much more. There’s an infinite number of cool things you can do with Pixelmator as well as an infinite number of ways to do the same thing. So, in addition, we’ll tell you quick and very useful tips and tricks for easier workflow.

And of course, you’ll be the first to know about Pixelmator news and announcements.

The very first issue will be released later this month. Don’t miss it! Subscribe here:

http://www.pixelmator.com/team/newsletter/

2015-03-20 00:54:32

Subscribed!

2016-02-03 22:03:28

Looking forward to this.

2017-09-11 17:05:11

That link returns a 404.

2017-09-12 15:32:10

Thanks. I updated the link.

2017-12-13 15:53:36

I have been spectacularly unsuccessful with this pixelmator. I hope this helps.

2018-01-01 19:29:51

I hope my question will be answered through the newsletter. My question: Can I change a photo to a colored drawing by using Pixalmator. I have MacBook Pro.

2019-01-22 21:35:26

Hello Team! You have announced an update, which is nowhere to be seen. In case there is some kind of sequence in which some countries can download it, why sending an e-mail. I cannot see your update on App Store Russia. I can see a new version 21 hours ago, but still no update.

Hope you ca explain.
All the best!
Nazim

2019-01-22 21:42:19

I posted this in another thread and I think it might help:
Sometimes, updates don't immediately show up for some weird reason, but moving the current version of Pixelmator Pro to the Trash and going to the Mac App Store to download a fresh copy will get you the latest version. If it doesn't, drop us an email at support@pixelmator.com and we'll help out!