Pixelmator photo on iOS - hidden folder question

Discuss Pixelmator for iOS and mobile image editing.

2020-08-04 19:26:49

Hello, I have several photos in my hidden folder that I would like to edit on my IPad Pro. I can open those up in Pixelmator photo and edit it but I don’t know where it goes after I edit it. Is it possible to edit and have the edited photo to back to the hidden folder in the camera roll. I understand Pixelmator might have access to open the photo but possibly not to save into the hidden camera roll folder

Thanks for your time

2020-08-05 14:57:20

Dear Yan Dawg,

I have Pixelmator Pro om my MAC PC.
When I finish working on a photo then I press on File>Export and it is placed in the folder where I took it from. You can also place it in another folder.
Mind: If you close the photo, Pixelmator asks you to save de Pixelmator version of the photo.
For some people my that be handy but I always skip saving.

Good luck with your Pixelmator Pro. I enjoy it tremendously!

2020-08-05 16:23:23

Pieter,

Thank you very much for your help but unfortunately I am looking for help with the iPad version of Pixelmator photo app.
by Pieter Padmos 2020-08-05 19:57:20 Dear Yan Dawg,

I have Pixelmator Pro om my MAC PC.
When I finish working on a photo then I press on File>Export and it is placed in the folder where I took it from. You can also place it in another folder.
Mind: If you close the photo, Pixelmator asks you to save de Pixelmator version of the photo.
For some people my that be handy but I always skip saving.

Good luck with your Pixelmator Pro. I enjoy it tremendously!

2020-08-05 16:26:33

by Yan dawg 2020-08-05 16:24:54 Pieter,

Thank you very much for your help but unfortunately I am looking for help with the iPad version of Pixelmator photo app.
But maybe this works on your iPad as well?

2020-08-05 17:45:58

Pieter,
I actually tried it and it worked! I clicked export and then save photo and it out the file back in my normal camera roll. I just had to go in and hide the new photo and then it was added to my hidden photos.

Thank you very much for the suggestion 😀

2020-08-06 12:28:07

Yang,
Thanks for your positive reaction. I'm glad you succeeded!