Batch Export Utility Needed

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2018-07-11 14:51:00

I just purchased Pixelmator Pro and I'm really excited about the automated color adjustments tool. My job requires editing several hundred images every day and up to now I've had to do that in Photoshop. To help speed up the process, I created a whole list of custom actions. With one click Pixelmator Pro does a better job of correcting images than I can often do manually in Photoshop. The one problem is that at the end of the day, I need to go back and manually export each Pixelmator file into a jpeg file. Given that the Pixelmator file is proprietary I think it is important to have an easy way to convert multiple files at one time.

I know not everyone edits hundreds of photos a day, but most photographers will have events (weddings, photo shoots, vacations) where they have multiple photos they need to save as jpegs. I'm hoping that soon there will be an easy way to do this.

2018-07-13 12:49:34

I already let Max know about this via email, but in case anyone else is interested, we are considering adding our Auto Color Adjustments as Automator actions in some form.