Abstract 3D shapes with Pixelmator Pro: How ?

Discuss and share Pixelmator Pro resources such as templates, mockups, and tutorials.

2020-01-08 21:48:01

Hello everyone,

Pixelmator Pro is often displayed here and there, along with an abstract 3D image. But nowhere I can find a tutorial about how to making them.
So are they made in Pixelmator Pro or are they just used to show the app retouching ability (light, color, levels...etc)?
Here are the pictures i'm talking about :

Thanks for your replies.
Cheers.
Thierry C.

2020-01-09 10:09:25

Hey there, yeah, those images show color adjustment capabilities for the most part. It's not entirely impossible to create them by hand, but it would be quite a complex endeavor. We really like how those abstract images look, though. :grin:

2020-01-13 16:25:58

by Andrius 2020-01-09 14:09:25 ...It's not entirely impossible to create them by hand, but it would be quite a complex endeavor..
Hello Adrien,
Thanks for your reply.

I had a secret dream that it would possible with a hidden brush and some kind of FX...
However, It looks to me that Pixelmator Pro brushes are by far better inspirations than its competitors.

Cheers

2020-01-13 17:10:41

by SupraTiti 2020-01-13 13:27:06 However, It looks to me that Pixelmator Pro brushes are by far better inspirations than its competitors.
Ah, that's very kind of you to say!