Rulers & Points

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2019-12-03 00:20:49

We get the location of the cursor indicated in the rulers, but it disappears when we are moving an object (when it’s most needed).
May I ask for this and the object’s bounds to be shown in rulers.

May I ask for traditional halfway and quarter-way marks on the inch rulers.

May I ask for typefaces to be measured in points, not pixels. ← This is a big one. I attempted to do a professional print project in P.P., but had to abandon it.

Thanks, team.

2019-12-03 16:59:27

by Teelar 2019-12-03 00:20:49 We get the location of the cursor indicated in the rulers, but it disappears when we are moving an object (when it’s most needed).
May I ask for this and the object’s bounds to be shown in rulers.
Hey, no-one noticed that in two years! Or at least no one told us... At the very least, the cursor should continue to be shown, but the bounds of the object would probably be better. We'll look into this.
May I ask for traditional halfway and quarter-way marks on the inch rulers.
You may!
May I ask for typefaces to be measured in points, not pixels. ← This is a big one. I attempted to do a professional print project in P.P., but had to abandon it.
This has been requested before so it's on our feature request list and we had already decided we'd like to add it. We'll see if we can include with some other improvements to the Type tool.

2019-12-03 23:52:42

I’ve said it before, but it’s really neat that we can interact with the founders of the company in this way. Your team is terrific.

2019-12-04 13:55:03

by Teelar 2019-12-03 23:52:42 I’ve said it before, but it’s really neat that we can interact with the founders of the company in this way. Your team is terrific.
That's very kind of you! Even though I'm not one of the founders, I'll still take a moment to enjoy the warm feeling of being appreciated by strangers on the other side of the world.

2019-12-04 18:46:12

Actually I realised that too. Haven’t said anything because other things to do. Would be cool to have rulers

2019-12-05 13:47:28

by ResLes Actually I realised that too. Haven’t said anything because other things to do. Would be cool to have rulers
:ok_hand: