Post formatting

A place to talk about anything else with other Pixelmator users.

2022-03-24 23:04:02

Hi folks,
aside from the tools provided in the top bar, it would be useful to make a post / add a section about all the possibilities that we have when making a post. I've tried to upload a .mov, a .gif and an .mp4 without success (all smaller than 3MB) via drag and drop and Image tool. Then find out in another post that [video] works, although it's displayed a bit funny.
Also randomly came across http://upload.pixelmator.com, which was useful to upload the video mentioned above.
This forum uses BBcode, right? You've added some customization to it?

And if it already exists I can't find it, so it's well hidden :sweat_smile:

2022-03-26 08:00:17

I'm new here and I could really use a quick guide to formatting options, I second your request! Which forum system is this based on? A quick browse of the HTML source did not answer that. A link in a prominent place (e.g. close to the reply text box) to the forum system's documentation would suffice!

2022-03-29 14:04:07

Yes, the forum is phpBB-based but there aren't really that many (hidden) customizations right now. There's the [video] (and [fullvideo]! )for adding videos, but for other things like images, links, code, quotes, there are buttons at the top of the comment field.