Disable Pixelmator Pro Demo telling every time it starts that it is a Demo version?

A place to talk about anything else with other Pixelmator users.

2022-03-23 08:11:36

Hi
I have a free version of Pixelmator Pro, which is called "Demo" but actually has full functionality, except it does not get updates. These kind of versions of Pixelmator Pro are given away every here and then by different web sites in collaboration with the creators of Pixelmator Pro. However, it is very annoying that the app keeps telling me it is a "Demo" version every time it starts. I'm perfectly happy with this version and really don't want to be told about it every time. There must be some way of disabling this annoying dialog, anyone knows how? Maybe some config file which needs to be hacked?

2022-03-23 15:39:17

You can't disable notifications for the Pixelmator Pro demo, I'm afraid. If you want, however, you can help us test Pixelmator Pro on TestFlight — everything in the Pixelmator Pro beta works just like in the official Mac App Store version. You can drop us a line at support@pixelmator.com and we'll send you an invite!