Looking for a tutorial about how to create a photography logo for watermarking using pixelmator pro

A place to talk about anything else with other Pixelmator users.

2022-01-06 19:53:35

Please share me the link of the video or any steps or tools information.
Thanks for the help in advance.

2022-01-24 08:46:00

Hey noorul1989. There are many different ways you can approach creating a logo. Do you have any examples or ideas of what you're looking to achieve?

2022-01-25 04:42:14

by Aurelija Hey noorul1989. There are many different ways you can approach creating a logo. Do you have any examples or ideas of what you're looking to achieve?
I am looking to create a watermark logo which contains my name or initials in text and also use some vector designs in it.

2022-01-31 10:58:33

Understood. While we don't have a dedicated tutorial for creating logos/watermarks, you can check out this tutorial here to get acquainted with the different tools in Pixelmator Pro, most of which you'll need in creating a logo. I'd suggest paying special to the sections that talk about working with text, vector tools, and arranging objects on the canvas.

Also, if you're running macOS Monterey on your Mac and are interested in trying out Shortcuts (macOS automation app that Pixelmator Pro supports), we have created a sample Shortcut that adds a watermark to your images automatically. Here's the link to the "Watermark Images" shortcut:

https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/ee295f ... aa76b3322b

You can tweak the shortcut to use your custom logo design when watermarking images and do that with multiple images at a time. Hope that helps!