Maybe a publishing software as well?

A place to talk about anything else with other Pixelmator users.

2021-08-30 05:03:09

Hello! :raising_hand:

Pixelmator Pro is so good and well integrated into MacOS that I cannot keep myself from wondering how good a publishing software by the team would be.

Pixelmator allowed me to rid myself from photo editing software subscriptions and I would love to be able to do the same for publishing software.

So I just wrote this as an idea. Thank you!

2021-08-30 07:56:00

Hey Kenji! That's an interesting idea although such a project would probably be a bit out of character for us and what we normally do. I'm sure there are companies out there who are as passionate about publishing as we are about creating Pixelmator. And if you feel like something can be improved in the existing publishing software (or its distribution), it's always worth letting the developers know what you think. There is strength in numbers, so if enough people reach out — they might just listen. :wink:

2021-08-30 16:54:19

I completely understand. Thank you very much for your response and for doing what you do! 😉

2021-09-03 12:14:49

by Kenji 2021-08-30 13:54:19 I completely understand. Thank you very much for your response and for doing what you do! 😉
You're very welcome! :pray: