Features update and Fix bug :(((

Discuss Photomator and photo editing.

2019-05-28 17:10:28

This app seems great and I still love it up to now. However, it still needs more to be the Lightroom-killer such as Selective Adjustments, Copyright added like this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3cFBPheMGk. Especially, I can not open my photo from Google Photo, Google Drive or even File on ios. The importing speed is too slow in comparison with Lightroom CC. I just can only open it from Camera Roll. Please, the beginning of editing picture progress seem challenged to custormer :(((

2019-05-29 13:52:00

Thanks for the feedback — selective adjustments are certainly an important tool to have and we'd love to add them. As for the other issues you've mentioned, you should definitely be able to import photos from Google Drive and the Files interface should be the first thing you see when you open the app. What's more, with the new Share extension, you should be able to share images from directly from Google Photos to Pixelmator Photo by tapping the Share button in Google Photos. Have you turned on the Share extension yet?

2019-05-29 15:13:12

Of course, I did, but after click to that icon, it went to Pixelmator Photo app and kept loading for 5 minutes and still didn’t open the photo. Image

And here is the picture when I open my Raw photos with in-app Google drive

I have to do another way that open native Google Drive app, click on the photo and then choose Edit with Pixelmator Photo. It works, but the speed of loading the picture is so slow, in comparison with Lightroom CC. Hope u guys gonna fix it in the upcoming updates.