[Update] Pixelmator Photo 1.0.6

Discuss Photomator and photo editing.

2019-05-24 14:03:45

Today, we released Pixelmator Photo 1.0.6! :fire: The headline feature is the new Share extension, although there are quite a few other great improvements and fixes. Hope you're enjoying the update — feel free to share any feedback about it here. Here are the release notes:
This update brings a Share extension so you can start editing in Pixelmator Photo directly from Photos, adds a faster way to undo and redo, improves the photo browser, and more.

• Share photos to Pixelmator Photo directly from your Photos library using the all-new Share extension.
• Two-finger tap to undo and three-finger tap to redo is now available in Pixelmator Photo.
• Switch between images in the photo browser using keyboard shortcuts — the right arrow to go to the next image and the left arrow to go back.
• Switch between color adjustment presets using the left and right keys on your keyboard.
• When importing images using the photo browser, you can now choose between JPEG or RAW versions of images when possible.
• Previously open files will now be closed before the app is re-opened when another image is shared to the app.
• The photo browser will now be dismissed before the app is opened when sharing images from external locations.
• While editing a photo, opening the same .photo file from the Files app will no longer reload the file.
• ML Crop would occasionally crop photos — especially those in portrait orientation — much more extensively than it should. Fixed.
• Pixelmator Photo would sometimes quit unexpectedly if the Repair tool was active while closing the app. Fixed.
• Pixelmator Photo would sometimes quit unexpectedly when opening very wide images. Fixed.
• Pixelmator Photo would occasionally quit unexpectedly when closing documents. Fixed.
• Reloading documents would sometimes cause Pixelmator Photo to stop responding. Fixed.
• When opening images from external locations, the loading indicator would sometimes get stuck. Fixed.
• Various fixes improve the reliability of the photo browser.

2019-05-24 23:53:34

Hi,
When I’m sharing photos to Pixelmator photo from the Photos library it goes to the iCloud folder while I setup the storage location to my iPad local folder. Image

2019-05-27 19:26:08

by dorey94 2019-05-24 23:53:34 Hi,
When I’m sharing photos to Pixelmator photo from the Photos library it goes to the iCloud folder while I setup the storage location to my iPad local folder.
That's a known issue — we're working on a fix for the next Pixelmator Photo update. :ok_hand:

2019-05-30 14:27:57

Switch between images in the photo browser using keyboard shortcuts — the right arrow to go to the next image and the left arrow to go back.
Doesn't work to me... I'm using the latest iPad with Apple's keyboard.