Curves and retouching suggestion

Discuss Photomator and photo editing.

2019-05-06 18:05:33

Hi,

Curves - I suggest to reduce to sensitivity and the size of the "ball-like" sliders.
Retouch - I suggest to implement a magnifier similar to retouching app for iPad for more control while retouching with the finger.

Regards,
Steve

2019-05-07 15:48:43

Hey Steve, just wondering why you'd want to reduce the size of the points in the Curves adjustment? For aesthetic reasons or something else?

As for a magnifier, would you be able to share some screenshots of what you're suggesting? Just so I could get a better idea of what you have in mind.

2019-05-07 16:11:22

by Andrius 2019-05-07 15:51:15 Hey Steve, just wondering why you'd want to reduce the size of the points in the Curves adjustment? For aesthetic reasons or something else?

As for a magnifier, would you be able to share some screenshots of what you're suggesting? Just so I could get a better idea of what you have in mind.
Hi Andrius!

I find it difficult to edit without the apple pencil since I don't see what I am moving. I like the magnifier tool which pops up at the above mentioned app when you do the retouching for more precise control. In addition, you could implement the same for other sliders such as curves.

Curves - When I use the apple pencil, I'd prefer for aesthetic reasons to have a smaller slider because I could be more precise.

Image Image Image Image

2019-05-07 16:12:58

by Andrius 2019-05-07 15:51:15 Hey Steve, just wondering why you'd want to reduce the size of the points in the Curves adjustment? For aesthetic reasons or something else?

Hi Andrius!

I find it difficult to edit without the apple pencil since I don't see what I am moving. I like the magnifier tool which pops up at the above mentioned app when you do the retouching for more precise control. In addition, you could implement the same for other sliders such as curves.

Curves - When I use the apple pencil, I'd prefer for aesthetic reasons to have a smaller slider because I could be more precise.

Image Image Image Image