Presets

Discuss and share Pixelmator Pro resources such as templates, mockups, and tutorials.

2020-04-06 20:44:28

Is there a way to import Lightroom presets or do any image presets work in Pixelmator Pro, kind of like brushes?

2020-04-08 08:41:30

I know we already replied on Twitter, but I'll just add this here too for future reference:
Color adjustments in different apps will always work a little differently, so even if we supported the settings themselves, they could produce very different results. For that reason (and some others), Lightroom presets aren’t supported by Pixelmator Pro.

2020-04-08 11:39:26

I appreciate the thoroughness and responsiveness. Instead of Lightroom presets, do you or anyone know of a place to get presets for Pixelmator Pro?

2020-04-08 11:49:21

Another poster on the forum recreated the presets from Snapseed manually and you can find those here:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=15327

Other than that, I'm not sure I recall seeing any other collections being shared...

2021-12-22 04:55:25

Can the team at pixelmator or someone on thefourum create some presets like these? Or explain if the machine learning match feature could do this? Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

2021-12-22 12:40:07

Heya, Steak King. Have you tried looking for similar LUTs online? You can also find a LUT pack we've created ourselves here. Pixelmator Pro offers support for .cube format LUTs. As for color adjustments — you can also check out these beautiful color adjustment collections created for Pixelmator Pro by professional photographers here.