tools frozen

Is something not working like it should? Let us know.

2021-02-05 17:25:56

I have had several instances where the tools froze. That is, I can no longer get tools such as erase, repair, brush, etc. to work when I click on them

2021-02-05 18:36:14

Really insufficient info for reporting a problem as a "bug" ... By chance have you some other action that needs a response or apply from you? This often happens to me with cropping, have to remember to apply. Check for pop ups or apply entries.

2021-02-08 09:29:37

I have had several instances where the tools froze. That is, I can no longer get tools such as erase, repair, brush, etc. to work when I click on them
If Pixelmator Pro has stopped responding and you're not sure what could have caused it, a spindump log from your Mac should help us see what's happening under the hood. To collect the log, do the following while Pixelmator Pro is still open:

1. Open the Activity Monitor app.
2. Click the cog in the top left (or the "More Options" button if you're running macOS Big Sur).
3. Choose Spindump and wait for the spindump log to be collected.
4. Copy and paste the information into a text file and send it over to us at support@pixelmator.com.

Of course, like mccoytest said, any steps leading up to the hang you can remember would be a big help, too! :pray: