Update won't download

Is something not working like it should? Let us know.

2019-12-18 19:14:56

Pixelmator Pro update 1.5.4 won't download on my MacBookPro running Mojave 10.14.6. The circle just spins in App Store updates. I have restarted several times.

2019-12-19 09:29:03

Could you try signing out of the Mac App Store, restarting your Mac, then signing back in? Also, if that doesn't help, one other solution would be to move your current copy of Pixelmator Pro to the Trash and download a fresh copy.

2019-12-19 16:42:47

Thank you for your suggestions.

I deleted Pixelmator Pro, then signed out of the App Store, restarted, signed back in, and tried downloading. I received the following message: "Redownload Unavailable with This Apple ID;This redownload is not available for this Apple ID either because it was bought by a different user or the item was refunded or cancelled."

This was not bought by any other user on my account, and had not been refunded or cancelled. In fact, it was working fine.

Thank you for any additional advice you can give.

2019-12-19 21:04:25

UPDATE: I was able to sign in to the App Store under a different AppleID, which allowed me to down Pixelmator Pro 1.5.4. Thanks for your patience and help!!

2019-12-20 10:31:04

Glad to hear it Paul! For future reference, if anyone comes across this issue and the sign out/restart trick doesn't help, please email us at support@pixelmator.com and we'll do our best to get you a copy of the app some other way. :wink: