1. Opening a foto ( At the time being I have this behavior only with RAW files).
2. Selecting "Add Effect" from the tool icons ("Effekte hinzufügen" in German)
3. In the top right corner of the add effect tools clicking on "Add" ("Hinzufügen" in German). Going down the pull down menu to "Other > Perspective transformation" ("Sonstige > Perspektivtransformation" in German).
4. Transform the picture with the four disks in the corners.
5. Zoom the picture to 100%.
6. Grab the picture with the mouse and move it. This causes the spinning colored disk. After a few seconds the computer display turns black. I was kicked out from my user account. I have to login again. Pixelmator Pro and all the other apps are still running. I didn't lose my work. It is not possible to reproduce this behavior every time I try to but it happens frequently.
Pixelmator Pro 1.0.5, macOS 10.13.2
Is something not working like it should? Let us know.
I cannot reproduce the bug with Pixelmator Pro 1.0.6. The bug seems to be gone.