Scrubby Zoom

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2020-12-19 12:11:55

Long time PS user trying to switch over to pixelmator for my digital painting. First of all, thank you guys so much for adding the brush/eraser toggle on tilde! I pretty much rely on that every day!

I really miss being able to click the cursor and drag left or right to zoom out/in when using the zoom tool. I'd love to see something similar implemented so i didnt have to move the cursor over to the navigator pane and adjust the zoom slider manually while using a wacom.

Keep up the fucking awesome work guys! cheers!

2020-12-19 14:32:06

by pritcee 2020-12-19 12:11:55 Long time PS user trying to switch over to pixelmator for my digital painting. First of all, thank you guys so much for adding the brush/eraser toggle on tilde! I pretty much rely on that every day!

I really miss being able to click the cursor and drag left or right to zoom out/in when using the zoom tool. I'd love to see something similar implemented so i didnt have to move the cursor over to the navigator pane and adjust the zoom slider manually while using a wacom.

Keep up the fucking awesome work guys! cheers!
I use the Mx master 3 mouse and the second scroll wheel is set up for zooming. I don’t need to move the cursor at all

2020-12-22 11:39:19

by ResLes 2020-12-19 08:32:06
I use the Mx master 3 mouse and the second scroll wheel is set up for zooming. I don’t need to move the cursor at all
Thats essentially how I'm doing it right now (all hail SteerMouse!), but that still means I have to put the wacom pen down, switch my hand to the mouse, zoom in/out and then come back to the pen – hence the feature request

2020-12-22 12:13:02

by pritcee 2020-12-22 08:47:34
Thats essentially how I'm doing it right now (all hail SteerMouse!), but that still means I have to put the wacom pen down, switch my hand to the mouse, zoom in/out and then come back to the pen – hence the feature request
Yeah, I just checked this out and, with a graphics tablet, being able to drag to zoom in and out is super useful for sure. We'll look into this.