Local and adjustment layers, clarity tool?

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2020-11-13 22:50:40

Hi,

1. Anything regarding local adjustments, adjustment layers and the clarity tool?

2020-11-20 12:56:44

Local adjustments are already possible using the tools in the app. But I guess you want some specific style of local adjustment?

As for adjustment layers and clarity — I can really only say that work is still ongoing. I know there's progress but the Clarity adjustment has ended up affecting more of our editing/rendering engine than we had anticipated so it's taking longer than we originally thought.

2020-11-20 14:44:23

by Andrius 2020-11-20 14:24:58 Local adjustments are already possible using the tools in the app. But I guess you want some specific style of local adjustment?

As for adjustment layers and clarity — I can really only say that work is still ongoing. I know there's progress but the Clarity adjustment has ended up affecting more of our editing/rendering engine than we had anticipated so it's taking longer than we originally thought.
I wanted local adjustments as I thought it’s essential for the clarity tool or adjustment layers...