Window size and gap over dock

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2020-06-04 17:06:53

Hi!

I use BetterTouchTool app and Window Snapping feature. Yeah, love it. But some apps always forgets the position and window size. Is it possible to remember the size of the window? That's how I like it.

My English is not good, but I hope you understand what I want.

Thanks!

Krisztian

2020-06-10 09:05:01

Hi Krisztian, the window size/position should definitely be remembered by Pixelmator Pro. Is it different every time you open the app or is there a problem with that 1-pixel gap?

2020-06-10 09:10:36

Hi,

Basically not. I just don’t understand how it works, why override that. Firefox works the same way. If it almost full size, it will not remember size, it will fully stretch under dock. No big deal. I'm just asking why...

2020-06-11 13:26:53

The window size is remembered when you save changes to a file and I was able to get Pixelmator Pro to open and create images with both the window having the one-pixel gap and without it. So, when you set it up how you like it, save some changes to a file and, next time, the app should remember the position. The only exception to this is if you've set the "Open images in tabs" setting in Pixelmator Pro preferences to "Use system settings" instead of "Always".

2020-06-11 13:32:15

I understand and thank you!
Not a critical problem, I just asked ...