Full PSD mockup support.

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2018-07-03 08:00:19

The last thing that separates me from the final rejection of photoshop is mocapa.
They constantly have to work with them, but your application can not replace the photoshop in this issue at the moment.

Is it feasible at all?

2020-12-14 21:09:02

I bought your app and I got very upset. Since it doesn't support Photoshop's mouckaps PSD.

Also, if you open the file from Photoshop, it does not support such effects over layers as "color overlay", "shadow", etc.

I hope they fix it. And so a great replacement without subscriptions.

2020-12-17 09:56:48

To be able to work with PSD mockups, Pixelmator Pro also has to support some of the Adobe Photoshop-specific features like document linking, adjustment layers, some of the layer styles, etc. In other words, to have this one functionality, a bunch of other features has to be added first. We don't really have plans for a project like this since a bunch of other things take priority for now, but it's something we may reconsider at some point down the line.

2020-12-17 10:13:37

by Aurelija 2020-12-17 09:59:42 but it's something we may reconsider at some point down the line.
If this were added, then all web designers and layout designers would definitely switch to Pixelmator.
let's hope to add something.
At least such techniques with layers as "Drop Shadow" "Color Blending" "Stroke"

Sorry for the bad english. I translate from Russian through Google)

2020-12-18 15:15:59

by McCafferty
If this were added, then all web designers and layout designers would definitely switch to Pixelmator.
let's hope to add something.
At least such techniques with layers as "Drop Shadow" "Color Blending" "Stroke"

Sorry for the bad english. I translate from Russian through Google)
We do actually have some plans to improve Pixelmator Pro to make it much easier to create mockups of various kinds! In fact, the very next Pixelmator Pro update will include two relatively small, but nonetheless significant features to make this easier. :raised_hands:

2020-12-18 18:49:35

Thank you. I use it for a week. Everything is much more convenient and modern with you. We are waiting for full feedback from the PSD from Photoshop and then you will be better !! Good luck to you !