video tutorials Pixelmator Pro

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2018-02-25 19:11:10

I am waiting for some video tutorials on Pix Pro... In some threads before (Dezember 2017) you said it will be released soon. Any further information about this topic, thanks? Oh, we love Pix Pro its fucking amazing...

2018-02-26 15:25:52

We're very close to getting everything finished up — I don't want to make any promises about an imminent release but it really shouldn't be too long now!

2018-03-29 07:04:51

Andrius: Not to long now is a bit subjective! Its a month ago now... Do you guys mean not to long is arround 6 month, 6 weeks, 8 month, 8 weeks, 1 year? It would be great to know a rough time range... I know some things are hard to plan and a lot of stuff can happen in the mean time, but a kind of time would be great to know....

2018-04-03 08:20:03

Yeah, this doesn't look great on our part, I know. :( The thing is, the actual tutorials site is now pretty much finished but we want the 1.1 release to be as huge and epic as possible. So along with a whole bunch of new features, we'll be launching the tutorials site with it as well. Personally, I'd love to get it out there because I'm a big fan of the design. When it's out, we'll be able to start shipping weekly or biweekly video and text materials along with other stuff, which is exciting on its own, but getting that v1.0 out there is always the trickiest part — whether that's a new app or a whole new page (especially when you're so meticulous about its contents and design).

2018-04-03 08:52:08

Thank you Andrius, now I know more. That is great news! I can guess by myself now when it will be released through update history an version numbers... I am excited now... its great to know you guys take this part serious! You already did a great job with the UI and the style of Pix Pro! My guess is if you are going your way with steady feature and performance/bug fix updates alongside with great tutorials and a great communication in terms of pricing that you get a steadily in the Top 20 of the app store! I like your roadmap! I guess with facebook ads and youtube you could hook in folks how are using picmonkey and canva!

What do you mean with you are a big fan of the design? The design of the tutorial web page?

2018-04-03 09:05:05

by ResLes 2018-04-03 05:52:32 What do you mean with you are a big fan of the design? The design of the tutorial web page?
Yep, personally, I really love the design of the tutorial site, which is why I can't wait for it to go live! :smiley:

2018-04-03 09:14:15

Thank you Andrius.

2018-05-12 02:30:26

I too am waiting for comprehensive video tutorials for Pixelmator Pro as currently there are features I find by fluke that were burried behind other tools and would be great to see some RAW photo editing videos using all that PXM Pro has to offer. Stuff like focus stacking and HDR would also be cool to have. Maybe sone tutorials on how to achieve this in Pro?