How can I save created graphic as a template that I can reuse?

Talk about Pixelmator Pro, share tips & tricks, tutorials, and other resources.

2020-05-20 14:55:36

How can I save a thumbnail image I created as a template so I can reuse it for future thumbnails instead of starting from scratch?
When I save as a template I only get a blank white canvas.

Thx

2020-05-21 15:18:56

Hi Herman, for now, the template chooser is more of an image preset chooser (so it only saves blank images) but the idea to make it a proper template chooser is one we definitely have in mind for the future and it's already been suggested a few times previously. It's not in our immediate plans but we'll do our best to find the time for it!

2021-02-22 19:12:51

by Andrius 2020-05-21 19:18:56 Hi Herman, for now, the template chooser is more of an image preset chooser (so it only saves blank images) but the idea to make it a proper template chooser is one we definitely have in mind for the future and it's already been suggested a few times previously. It's not in our immediate plans but we'll do our best to find the time for it!
Is this option still coming?? Thanks

2021-02-24 13:34:53

by cleanslatefarm 2021-02-22 17:12:51
Is this option still coming?? Thanks
The ability to browse and open multi-layered PXD files from templates is on the roadmap although a few other things will have to come first. So it's more of a longer-term project for now.