Edit (11/28): Beta 2 is now available. The release notes are short and sweet:Pixelmator Pro 1.5.3 adds some major performance improvements to Auto Save, includes a new Show Source Marker option for the Clone tool, and a few other fixes.
• Auto Save performance has been significantly improved.
• The new Show Source Marker option for the Clone tool lets you show and hide the occasionally inconvenient source marker.
• It was not possible to undo text color changes after selecting text in a text box and changing its color with a Force Touch trackpad. Fixed.
• When using Export for Web to export images at 2x and 3x scale factors, shape layers would not be exported correctly. Fixed.
Let us know what you think!Pixelmator Pro 1.5.3 Beta 2 includes two very important fixes — one for graphics issues with certain AMD Navi GPUs (including those in the new 16-inch MacBook Pro) and one for effects applied to layer masks.
• When using Pixelmator Pro on Mac computers with AMD Navi GPUs — either internal ones, such as in the new 16-inch MacBook Pro or external ones — images would not be rendered correctly. Fixed.
• When applying certain effects to layer masks, Pixelmator Pro would sometimes stop responding. Fixed.
If you'd like to sign up for the beta program, click here to apply.