Pixelmator PRO on iOS

Discuss Pixelmator for iOS and mobile image editing.

2018-03-24 15:31:44

Hi there is it happening this? Looking at Affinity and also the simple but powerful Polarr it looks like you lost the peace on iOS. With the new device this is possible and now power is enough to achieve great app.

Are we looking then on an upcoming new version of your PRO version for iOS

2018-04-12 11:43:21

Pixelmator Pro for iPad is very much in the works. We haven't got any specific news to share, but things are going well and we may even have a public beta of some sort in the future. There's no need to register for anything just yet, but keep an eye out for any announcements. 😉

2018-05-17 20:26:10

Any news?

2018-05-31 15:33:52

Pixelmator Pro has replaced Photoshop on my Mac. When I need to work on my iPad Pro I save as .psd in order to open on iPad. I’d love to be able to go back and fourth as Pixelmator Pro Document and wonder if PP on iOS will change this? I also hope PP for iOS will have some of the missing features I enjoy on my Mac.

On iPad Pro, for me, nothing is better than Pixelmator iOS for photo retouching and drawing.

2018-07-11 01:43:40

No current version still good with me.

2018-07-12 14:40:53

Once we're done with Pixelmator Pro for iPad, it will, of course, be able to open PXD files. However, there is still a way to go before it's ready to see the light of day.